Many are debating whether to buy the new iPad 2 — it’s thinner, lighter and more powerful. Or is there more?
Well, David Letterman Tuesday night offered Top Ten Reasons to Buy the iPad 2 on CBS.
10. Special microchip makes it obsolete 50 percent faster.
9. Apple will sell it to you for $100 if you tell ‘em Dave sent you.
8. So thin you can use it to chop vegetables!
7. Comes with a camera on the front, one on the back, and one in your neighbor’s shower.
6. This is off topic, but who buys tickets to see a live Charlie Sheen show?
5. New app which makes any room smell like biscuits.
4. No Number 4 — writers still online for an iPad 2.
3. Isn’t it about time you did something for you?
2. Instead of a touch screen, it has a lick screen.
1. In this economy, who doesn’t have 600 bucks to throw around?
The iPad 2 starts at $500, not $600, Dave. Feel free to add your own reason in comments!