Released for Verizon Wireless, the Samsung SCH-U620 is one of the first mobile phones to support Verizon Wireless' VCAST Mobile TV service and features a vibrant two-inch QVGA 240 x 320 px LCD screen to view the VCAST Mobile TV streaming broadcasts. Built for optimum viewing pleasure, the SCH-U620 also boasts stereo Bluetooth support for enhanced audio, a dedicated VCAST Mobile TV key and a retractable VCAST Mobile TV antenna. The SCH-U620 is also a fully-loaded multimedia device, supporting VCAST Music, Get It Now applications and Mobile Web 2.0.
This is probably the phone I have liked the best out of all the phones I've had. The only things I don't like about it are:
- Back up assistant. You can change the settings to make your texts show up without having to slide the phone open. EBay does sell the extended battery and cover. You can set the phone to save your incoming and outgoing text messages or you can set it to auto delete.
- The pictures are great quality.
- The signal is better than the U740.
I don't care much for flip phones, never had, so when I saw this one, I got it, and I love it. I watched a promo of the Mobil TV today, and it had great picture. My area doesn’t support Mobil TV, but a larger city two hours away does, so I figured I would try it out. All in all, I love this phone, and will probably keep it until it dies.
- Even though it has T9, mine will not remember words you type that's not in its memory.
- I use it mainly for texting, and the battery usually only lasts 12 hours or less. Sometimes it powers off and then back on, but I think that is a Verizon thing, or maybe a Samsung thing.
Write a review and share you thoughts.